Aileen Cosgrove - Partner
Aileen qualified as a solicitor in 1997, joined the firm in 2001 and was made a Partner in 2005. Aileen practices in the property department and advises in residential land and commercial land acquisitions and sales. Aileen has advised a number of large Irish Property Developers on residential and commercial developments and various tax based schemes. Aileen has provided legal advice on phased development, servicing lands with infrastructure. Aileen also advises in Landlord and Tenant matters including drafting and negotiation of commercial leases. In more recent years Aileen has been advising a number of Local Authorities in conveyancing transactions.
Key transaction experience
- Advising Castlethorn Construction on the Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) development at Adamstown, Co Dublin and mixed use scheme at Rathborne Village Ashtown.
- Advising Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown County Council on the acquisition and disposal of Part V Properties.
- Advising the Health Express Pharmacy Group on property acquisition occupational leases, licenses and related matters.
- BEd (NUI, Maynooth)
- Diploma in Property Tax (Law Society of Ireland)
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association