Louise Holmes - Partner
Louise has wide-ranging experience in litigation matters in particular commercial litigation. She has vast experience in personal injury defence litigation in the Circuit, High and Supreme Courts having practised in this area for over 13 years including defence of cases involving stress and bullying in the workplace, employers liability, public liability accidents and road traffic accidents. Louise has also advised on Health & Safety Legislation and insurance law and policy disputes.
- BA Mod. Economics, Trinity College Dublin, 1990
- Admitted as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 1995
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation, Law Society of Ireland, 2008
- The Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association of Ireland