Sinéad Kearney - Partner
Sinéad is a Partner and Head of the firm's Health Services Department. Her passion and commitment to her clients ensures that they receive all round support. Sinéad relies on her excellent skill set and works closely with her committed team of Solicitors to consistently deliver high quality legal advice.
Sinéad has been the legal advisor to the HSE in the seminal Child Protection Cases of the last 20 years. In addition to Child Protection, Sinéad specialises in Adoption Law, Children’s Mental Health and Constitutional Rights.
- represented and advised the HSE in the development of the Special Care Jurisdiction for Children.
- given expert advice in complex Domestic and Intercountry Adoption cases.
- managed and advised in a number of the most high profile and contentious High Court actions against Public Sector Clients.
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Child & Family Law Committee
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) University College of Dublin 1985
- Hearing the Voice of the Child - Law Society 2000