Aoife HearnePartner email@example.com +353 1 691 5890
ByrneWallace LLP advises Ballymore Group....
ByrneWallace have advised Cullaun Capital relating to loan facilities it provided to Bartra Capital for the devel...
ByrneWallace have advised Twinlite relating to the €90 million development finance facilities that it secured f...
Aoife is a partner in the Property team at ByrneWallace LLP. Aoife has been with the firm for over seven years and she was promoted to partner in 2022. She specialises in residential and commercial property.
Aoife has significant expertise in the development of land including advising owners/ developers in the acquisition and development of sites for mixed-use developments and in acting for lenders in a property support role in relation to property based financing and lending transactions for various types of assets.
- Acted for Twinlite in the forward sale of the Trinity Collection comprising approx. 374 residential units in Clongriffin, Dublin to Tristan Capital Partners.
- Acting for Twinlite in the forward sale to a German institution of the residential development at Castle Park, Dalkey, Dublin.
- Acting for a developer client in respect of the proposed development of a site in South County Dublin with planning for over 650 residential units.
- Acting for an alternative funder on all property related aspects in connection with a loan facility being made available to a borrower in relation to the refinance of a portfolio of assets, including a car park, office block and a mixed block comprising a large number of residential and retail units
- Acting for an alternative funder on property-related aspects in respect of a loan to Galway-based developer for development/ refinance of two hotels in Galway.
- Acted for a funder in relation to the property-related aspects of the provision of significant development finance facilities to a developer for a residential development in County Kildare.
- Acting for Castlethorn Construction in respect of various residential schemes of development (to include scheme set up, bulk sales and MUD Act compliance).
- Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies, University College Dublin, 2008
- Diploma in Company Law, DBS, 2010
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2013
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2013
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
Aoife is ranked as a Rising Star in Legal 500, 2022.
“Aoife Hearne is an outstanding lawyer, dedicated and hardworking, she never misses deadlines and is always available to her clients. A future star.” Legal 500, 2021