ByrneWallace LLP advise on Yebba Investments Limited....
ByrneWallace LLP advises STAR7....
ByrneWallace LLP advises AdaptiveMobile Security....
Feargal Brennan is Managing Partner of ByrneWallace LLP and was appointed in June 2018.
A senior corporate partner in the firm, he has led our Corporate division since 2011.
Feargal has over 25 years’ experience advising leading Irish and international businesses across a wide range of corporate matters, and has particular expertise in advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions.
- Diploma in European Law, 1996
- Bachelor of Civil Law, (BCL) (International) University College Dublin & De Paul Law School, Chicago Illinois, USA, 1993
- Admitted as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 1996
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Firm Partner representative of ALFA International Legal Network
- Former member of the Business Law Committee of the Law Society
- Former member of the Tax and Law Committee of the European Venture Capital Association
- Former member of the Irish Venture Capital Association's committee on the preparation of standard form investment agreements
- A non-executive director of The Mater Foundation (2018-2021)
- Director of Repak ELT
Managing partner Feargal Brennan has notable experience in corporate advisory and M&A mandates. Sources highlight his client care skills, while another interviewee appreciates his "great depth of experience." - Chambers Global, 2022 and Chambers Europe, 2022
Managing partner Feargal Brennan is a prominent figure in the Irish market. He has notable experience in corporate advisory and M&A mandates. - Chambers Global, 2021 and Chambers Europe, 2021
Feargal Brennan is ranked a Preeminent Practitioner by Chambers Europe, 2021 and Chambers Europe, 2020
Managing partner Feargal Brennan commands expertise in a broad range of corporate and M&A topics, including acquisitions for private equity funds. "You feel like you're his only client, and he goes the extra mile in terms of taking the time to find solutions," enthuses one interviewee, adding that Brennan is "very strong technically." - Chambers Europe, 2020
Recommended as a leading private equity lawyer Eminent Practitioner in PLC Publication
Recommended as a leading lawyer in Chambers Global Directory of the World's leading lawyers for Business
Sources say that Feargal Brennan is "highly commercial." - Chambers Europe, 2019
Feargal Brennan offers "very creative and pragmatic" solutions. - Chambers Europe, 2018
According to clients, Feargal Brennan is "amenable, easy to get on with, pragmatic and commercial." - Chambers Europe, 2017
Feargal Brennan "gets to the heart of the matter without fuss". - Legal 500, 2016
Feargal Brennan is "among Dublin’s outstanding lawyers." - Legal 500, 2015