Louise is a consultant in the ByrneWallace LLP Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
Louise practises in the areas of commercial litigation and personal injury defence litigation. Her experience in commercial litigation includes intellectual property disputes, professional negligence claims and commercial property disputes. She has acted for all major insurers in Ireland in the defence of claims for personal injury involving stress and bullying in the workplace, employers liability, public liability accidents and road traffic accidents.
Louise also advises on insurance law and policy disputes.
- BA Mod. Economics, Trinity College Dublin, 1990
- Admitted as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 1995
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation, Law Society of Ireland, 2008
- The Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association of Ireland