Stennock Limited and Montane Developments
ByrneWallace LLP advises Stennock Limited and Montane Developments....
Prospect Hill Development
ByrneWallace LLP advise on Prospect Hill Development....
Circle Voluntary Housing Association
ByrneWallace LLP advises Circle Voluntary Housing Association....
Neil has particular expertise advising on residential property developments, and has acted for Ireland's leading developers across some of the countries most prominent projects, from high profile large-scale developments to single-digit unit residential and mixed-use projects. He advises on all aspects of the transaction from site assembly, planning and financing, to scheme set up, unit sales and asset management.
In particular, Neil advises on:
- Property/Real Estate;
- Social Housing;
- Logistics and Data Centres.
Neil also has experience advising on commercial property related transactions and clients regularly include investors, property receivers, banks and state bodies.
Neil is a tutor and lecturer on the Law Society Professional Practice Course 1 Property Module, and the Law Society Professional Practice Course 2 Commercial & Complex Property Transactions Module.
- Acted in the PRS sale of 54 apartments in the Prospect Hill development, Finglas to a European investor.
- Acted for Circle Voluntary Housing Association on their acquisition of a development at Mount Neil, Grace Dieu, Waterford.
- Acted for Ballymore Group on the forward fund deal of 435 apartments and a health centre at 8th Lock, Ratoath Road, Pelletstown, Dublin 11 to German investor Union Investment for circa €200 million.
- Acted for Circle Voluntary Housing Association on their recent acquisition of a development at Fairgreen Manor, Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow.
- Acted for Castlethorn on the forward sale of 46 duplex units and apartments across three blocks in Rathborne Park to Urbeo for private rental.
- Acted for Acorn Housing (a subsidiary of Oaklee Housing) regarding the acquisition of a portfolio of turn-key properties for social housing purposes, in particular the purchase of a 34 house development at Weston, Kettle’s Lane, Swords, Co. Dublin and a 12 house development at Cromwellsfort Court, Walkinstown, Dublin 12.
- Bachelor of Arts, University College Galway, 1999
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2008
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation, Law Society of Ireland, 2009
- Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, Law Society of Ireland, 2012
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
‘The real estate team at Byrne Wallace are top class. Neil Dunne and Alison O’Sullivan are standouts. Their commitment and hard work is exemplary.’ - Legal 500, 2022
‘Neil Dunne is always on hand to help. He has a can-do attitude and goes beyond the day job to help.’ - Legal 500, 2022