Solicitor - Banking and Finance
We are one of Ireland's largest law firms, with an established reputation for delivering legal excellence to our large and expanding client base. As part of the continuing development of our Banking & Finance practice, we currently have a number of roles available on our team for solicitors, associates and partners.
Our Banking and Finance practice are recognised as one of Ireland’s most experienced practices. We act for the major banks and financial institutions, large corporates and high net worth individuals, providing a range of banking restructuring, treasury and regulatory advices on a continuous basis.
Successful candidates should have experience in the following areas:-
- Banking Law
- Secured and unsecured lending
- Security over all types of assets
- Debt restructuring and refinancings
- Company law
- Law of Property
- Corporate Banking/Real Estate Finance
Key areas of responsibility:
- Strong commercial awareness, sharing ByrneWallace LLP's commitment to an in-depth understanding of our client's needs
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team within the Firm, with other advisers and with our clients
- An ability to work closely with clients to establish a strong one to one relationship
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Strong organisational, financial and time management skills
- Strong business development skills would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of motivation and the ability to work on one's own initiative
- Willingness to play an active part in the Firm's continued development and expansion
- Staff may be requested to carry out such reasonable tasks as may from time to time occur.
- A minimum of 1 years PQE as a solicitor in Banking and Finance.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please submit your CV in confidence to Gráinne McManus, HR Generalist by email at email@example.com.
For further information on ByrneWallace LLP, please see our website www.byrnewallace.com.
Please click here to view our ByrneWallace LLP Recruitment Data Protection Policy in relation to how we will be processing your information.