As one of Ireland’s largest law firms, we provide a diversity of expertise that covers all areas of Irish law. As a forward thinking law firm, we focus on securing the best possible outcomes for our clients, and we are dedicated to the provision of expert legal services while delivering excellent value.
With over 50 years’ experience advising the property sector, our specialist Housing team have extensive and unrivalled experience acting for a wide variety of clients including institutional investors, property developers, approved housing bodies and local authorities.
We advise on every aspect of housing delivery and acquisition. With our specialist knowledge, scale, established infrastructure and resources, we have the proven capability to deal with large scale projects, high volume transactions and complex schemes. volume transactions and complex schemes.
- Site acquisition, disposal and financing
- Housing and commercial/mixed use developments
- Private Rental Sector
- Forward sale/purchase and forward fund
- Urban and suburban regeneration projects
- Dedicated unit sales and disposals team - high volume
- Large scale project management
- Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011
- Financial Institutions
- Regulated Entities i.e. PLCs, ICAVs
- Institutional Investors
- International Investors
- Approved Housing Bodies
- Local Authorities
- Site Acquisition/Assembly and Disposal
- Construction Advices and Appointment of Professional Consultants/Team
- Development/Forward Sale/Forward Fund Agreements
- Planning & Environmental
- Project Finance
- Housing and Mixed Use Scheme Set Up
- Transfers of Common Areas
- MUDs Act compliance and incorporation of management companies
- Individual and Bulk Disposals and Acquisitions
- Portfolio Asset Management
Stennock Limited and Montane Developments
ByrneWallace LLP advises Stennock Limited and Montane Developments.