Infrastructure, Construction and Energy
Our Infrastructure, Construction and Energy Group is one of the largest specialist practices in Ireland, providing innovative solutions to the complex issues that affect our clients. Recognised by clients and peers as a market leader, our multi-disciplinary group works together to assist clients in balancing risk and opportunity to achieve their commercial objectives on time and within budget.
We understand the ever-changing needs of our clients and provide expert advice through every stage of the development cycle, from project inception, procurement strategy, PFI/PPP project or development agreements, project finance, project execution, project completion, building regulations, health and safety and the resolution of any disputes.
The ICE Group is headed by Martin Cooney who alongside Fergal Ruane work with a strong team of senior associates and solicitors. With a dedicated group advising on infrastructure, construction and energy law, we deliver market-leading expertise combined with a wealth of experience advising leading public and private sector clients on a broad range and scale of projects.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of construction and engineering contracts
- Project procurement & construction
- Project finance
- Contentious planning
- Planning & environmental matters
- Regulatory advices
- PPAs / energy off-take arrangements
- Compliance with the Building Control Legislation and Health and Safety statutory obligations
- Litigation & dispute resolution including adjudication, conciliation and arbitration
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Projects and Infrastructure
B&C Contractors Group
ByrneWallace LLP advise B&C Contractors Group on the sale of 86 apartments in Dun Óir to the LDA