International / FDI
Our dedicated International Client Services team pools together our diverse and complementary skills across key practice areas in an integrated, practical and innovative manner according to the needs of our international clients.
Our team is comprised of lawyers with many years of experience advising a broad range of international companies and investors.
We advise on the full range of legal services required when setting up, investing in or doing business through Ireland – from advice on the day-to-day business requirements such as employment, banking and finance, commercial/corporate, tax, corporate governance, property/real estate, company secretarial & compliance, and regulatory, to specialist niche advice including intellectual property & patents, data protection, mergers & acquisitions and outsourcing.
We recognise the importance of accessibility, speed of response and confidentiality to the foreign direct investor.
We provide a personal service to our clients. Our senior lawyers are accessible and work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams, pooling our diverse skills and expertise to deliver expert legal advice and a fully integrated service to our clients. This dynamic and flexible approach has enabled us to develop and maintain a leading position in the provision of focused advice to international operators in Ireland.
International Client Services
- Incorporations and corporate governance
- Labour law and employment issues
- Tax structures
- Mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures
- Regulatory Intellectual property and patents
- EU and Irish anti-trust issues
- Real Estate / Property - office/commercial & residential
- Sectoral specific Issues such as Technology, Green Economy, Financial Services, Outsourcing and Life Sciences
- Company secretarial services and compliance
- Advising the Board of Directors
- Identifying Non-Executive Directors
United Language Group, Inc
Advised United Language Group, Inc on the acquisition of Merrill Brink International
BSI (British Standards Institution)
Advised BSI (British Standards Institution) on its acquisition of Espion Limited and its wholly owned subsidiary Espion (UK) Limited
ByrneWallace advised dual listed oil and gas exploration and production company Aminex plc in relation to a €2.3m placing of new shares.