Structured Finance TransactionsThe ByrneWallace Structured Finance Transactions Team is co-led by Joseph Gavin, Head of Financial Services Group and Anthony Smyth, Head of Tax and advises on all aspects of debt capital markets and structured finance. We have particular expertise advising on international financing transactions involving trade receivables sourced globally, and international private equities.
We also advise on all types of asset classes including equipment leasing, trade receivables, commercial and residential mortgages, non-performing loans, credit derivatives, securities lending transactions, repo transactions and a wide variety of other asset categories.
- Establishment and structuring of Irish Section 110s and special purpose insurance vehicles
- Regulatory capital raising (including tier 1 and tier 2 financings)
- Structured products/repackagings
- Bond issues (including, high yield, investment grade, convertible and exchangeable bonds)
- MTN and ECP programmes
- Domestic and international securitisations (including CLOs and CDOs)
- Adviser to Tricadia on the establishment of credit oriented hedge fund in the form of privately placed credit fund structured under Section 110 of the Taxes Consolidation Act 199
- Adviser to Aztec Receivables Exchange on the structured debt financing for global internet receivables purchase programme.
- Irish Law Counsel to Wilmington Trust as trustee and paying agent in relation to loan note programme with a value in excess of €100 million.
- Advising on the structuring of an Italian health care receivables securitisation.
- Advising on acquisition of subordinated loan notes by regulated investment funds and the granting of security over the same.
- Advising on issuance of debt instruments admitted to listing on the Main Securities Market of the ISE; listings on Third Market of the VSX; and on the Cayman Stock Exchange.
- Advising on sale and repurchase transactions via a Receivables Platform.
- Advising on commercial property transactions using by regulated investment funds using via loan note instruments involving subsidiaries, intermediate vehicles and third parties.
Advised Aztec Exchange on structured debt financing for global internet receivables purchase programme